Cleaning Cast Iron
This Kit is the Best Way to Clean Cast Iron
So many who love to cook, love to cook with cast iron. Chefs use it religiously. But, one of the big questions is how to clean cast iron. The answer is the original Cast Iron Cleaning Co. Kit! It cleans and seasons in about a minute!
Our Instructions—it's so easy!
- Gently scrape out the chunky stuff with a non-metal spatula
- Pour a teaspoon of oil—flaxseed, vegetable or coconut—into your cast iron pan
- Heat the pan to warm the oil
- Using the wooden spoon provided, drop in a spoonful of our coarse-cut salt
- Use one of the included cotton towels to scrub the salt around the pan
- Wipe the pan out—the used salt can simply go in the garbage or compost bin where it'll breakdown naturally
And, there's a BONUS!!!! The oil and salt combination seasons your cast iron pan perfectly for the next use!